
I promised I'd update you on my special secret night out with my sisters, mom and Aunt. I met my sister (Lynelle) at her house and from there she guided me to "Complexions Day Spa" in Seal Beach. I have to admit my Mom a few days before slipped and told me she was booking a facial and pedicure for Saturday but I didn't believe her as it's a holiday weekend and figured she was covering up for her mistake. At that point I thought we were going to Burke Williams. The day of my birthday, my sister called and said " I scheduled my pedicure with you guys!" WHOOOOOPS... so, that clarified it for me. It's okay, it just goes to show my family is very verbal, excitable and not great at secrets. So, I was still surprised when we got to Complexions. I hadn't been there before. The service was great and I was treated to a Mothers Massage. I was in heaven and as usual my thought was why don't I do this more often. I've had a few massages in my life but never a Maternity Massage and it was just as relaxing. We all got our services done and then chatted in the Quiet Room. Yeah, you know my family, we broke the QUIET ROOM RULES :) Then afterwards, we went to Lyndsay's house to be with our husbands and kids and had my favorite OREO CAKE from Katella Deli. IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY... very relaxing and fulfilling.


1 comment:
That sounds like my kind of birthday! Happy birthday Mommy! Your next little present will be here before you know it.
Post a Comment