Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Little Mommy







Alexa has always been such a girly -girl and I LOVE IT. I'm so thrilled that recently she's been extra interested in taking care of her baby dolls. She was real quiet yesterday so I went to see what kind of damage she was doing. SURPRISE! There she was up in her rocking chair with her baby. She even shares her very own NIGHT NIGHT (blanket) with her babies. It's the most precious thing.... I see her using the same voice and lines I do with her babies telling them " It's okay, don't cry" or " SHHHHH" She always makes sure they have their baba and night night. I could not be more pleased with her increasing interest with babies as the day is drawing near. I'm sure we'll have our days, but overall SHE'S GONNA MAKE A GREAT BIG SISTER! Hope you enjoy the pictures :)






1 comment:

MLasch said...

This almost made me cry!