The reason I ask is because I do! Allow me to educate you on kankles...KANKLES: THIS IS THE STATE OF THE AREA FROM KNEE TO ANKLE RESEMBLING NO WIDTH DIFFERENTIATION- OR -LACK OF ANKLE. Please refer to pictures above for clarification
Well, sometimes I do, it just depends on what time or day you ask me. So, it's about that time. This is when it all goes down hill. (I mean that in a playful way). The pregnancy and swelling of the feet are beginning to get REAL! And the heat is not helpin' a sista out..... Let me give you a bit of background.
I don't think people from church know this, but I TAKE HUGE PRIDE IN MY FEET. I am not joking, there was a point in my life when I called searching for places to get started as a foot model. Well, I just didn't know the right places to call, I guess???? I know the job is out there but even HSN didn't have any answers for me. So, this is hard.. the whole foot swelling thing. MY TOES LOOK LIKE SAUSAGES, THE TOPS OF THEM LOOK LIKE SOMEONE STUFFED A GOOSE DOWN PILLOW IN THEM. I like to call them " CABBAGE PATCH FEET" But, I will tell you, it actually humors me.
But, I can't say my feet are very pretty or modeling material at this time. It's okay, the new baby is well worth a few weeks of swollen feet.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
GOT KANKLES?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You poor thing! Keep those feet up. Just a few more weeks!
I think you look great! Take care and I can't wait to bring your family another meal!
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment