
I have Friday's off of work and my Mom was watching Lynelle's 2 boys so we decided to get the kids together for some fun. What better way than to take them to Downtown Disney! We started off having some lunch at RAINFOREST CAFE. I love that place and our waitress was amazing with the kids (very interactive and sweet) Elijah and Noah got Shirley Temples and I think I drank all of Noah's.... it was super sweet! When Alexa got a taste, she pushed her lemonade aside :)

Noah's trying to figure out what everyone is looking at...
I loved our table with Manatees on it.
Next Stop= THE LEGO STORE it was awesome. I hadn't been there before and if you haven't seen it yet, check out the Giraffe....it's AMAZING!After that... the long awaited.... BUILD A BEAR! I had never gone to Build A Bear and really wanted to take Alexa. As mentioned she's extremely into baby dolls but I figured she'd love to pick out a stuffed animal. I was wrong. She looked at them and then threw them back in the bins. So..... I made a bear for the new baby. Now atleast Chris doesn't feel like he missed out on anything ( he was at work) We'll definitely take her back in a few months and I'm sure she'll enjoy it. She did like the baby doll in the Anne Gedde's Store but it was $215.00 (don't think daddy would approve of that)! LOL

Alexa did enjoy the washing station she loved to push the pedal to make the air shoot out!


Then.. on to THE CANDY STORE!! Thank you MIMI (Grandma) for all the goodies. That kept them quiet and happy for a while.

You can't go to any part of Disney and not take a picture with Mickey Mouse. And that completed our day. We all enjoyed ourselves, were nice and sugared up and sweaty and ready for a good nap! WHAT A FUN FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment