Soo... Ironic. I was on Rachel's Blog the other day watching video of their week dog sitting; admiring how sweet Caleb is and how the dog was so protective of him in a short amount of time. Then, Friday morning we get a knock at the door . IT'S OUR TURN... it was the neighbor asking if we can dog sit their 10 week old puppy Archibald (Archie) for a day. Absolutely, I was actually excited. That gives me just enough time to get my fix, spoil him, love on him and send him back home! Friday night we took him to my husband's soft ball game (they won!) Then Saturday morning rolled around and we brought him out front with us to water; the neighbor girls came over to see the puppy. They all had a great time chasing him and playing. He's the perfect size for the toddlers. The first thing my (orthodontic brother in law) said when he saw the dog was " check out his underbite" No Doubt Archie has one, but now the poor dog has a complex. Saturday night Archie got a private bath with smell good shampoo, a blow dry and a mist of cologne before going back home. It was a great time! If he was an English Bulldog, we would've kept him. But for now, my husband and I will hold out til the kids are a bit older. I am not ready for 2 kids under 2 along with a dog ( all in diapers) Alexa is still learning how to hold the dog NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED DURING THIS PHOTO SHOOT!
Monday, August 6, 2007
A Day with Archibald AKA-Archie
Soo... Ironic. I was on Rachel's Blog the other day watching video of their week dog sitting; admiring how sweet Caleb is and how the dog was so protective of him in a short amount of time. Then, Friday morning we get a knock at the door . IT'S OUR TURN... it was the neighbor asking if we can dog sit their 10 week old puppy Archibald (Archie) for a day. Absolutely, I was actually excited. That gives me just enough time to get my fix, spoil him, love on him and send him back home! Friday night we took him to my husband's soft ball game (they won!) Then Saturday morning rolled around and we brought him out front with us to water; the neighbor girls came over to see the puppy. They all had a great time chasing him and playing. He's the perfect size for the toddlers. The first thing my (orthodontic brother in law) said when he saw the dog was " check out his underbite" No Doubt Archie has one, but now the poor dog has a complex. Saturday night Archie got a private bath with smell good shampoo, a blow dry and a mist of cologne before going back home. It was a great time! If he was an English Bulldog, we would've kept him. But for now, my husband and I will hold out til the kids are a bit older. I am not ready for 2 kids under 2 along with a dog ( all in diapers) Alexa is still learning how to hold the dog NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED DURING THIS PHOTO SHOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How funny! What a cute pic!
That dog is so cute (even with his underbite). I understand about not wanting a dog right now though. I had a battle with Alvin last year about finding a new home for our dog. 2 babies is enough!
What kind of dog is he again? I have been thinking about Archie since the moment we met at the softball game. I love him!!
Post a Comment