Picture: Chris and I before going out to my Friday night dinner and Surprise!!!Since last time I blogged, it's been crazy but fun!!! My birthday is today, August 29th.. THE BIG 25!!! And it just so happens that I'm pregnant. That doesn't surprise me, how about you?? LOL So, Chris took me out last Friday night to one of my fav restaurants " Black Angus" then surprised me and we went and stayed at the Woodfin Suites Hotel in Brea. The next day we went home and cleaned and stocked up at Costco for our LONG BEACH CHAMPIONS BARBECUE on Sunday. It was AWESOME. We had a great turn out with all the players and their families. We all piled in Chris and I's home and had some hot dogs, hamburgers and many wonderful side dishes and desserts. I love to get together and have parties like that, so It was enjoyable for me. Monday was mellow but FUN. Alexa and I went to Seal Beach along with the crew that met there every Monday in summer. It was their last time meeting and it was great to see The Johnsons, The Twals, The Boultons and Glonchaks. Funniest part was as I packed the car, my next door neighbor (who has 2 girls) was getting into the car to go to Seal Beach as well so Alexa got to play with them at the beach too! Tuesday rolled around and Chris' parents came down. They helped us paint Brielyn's room put up chair rail and we all had a wonderful dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (MY NEW FAV RESTAURANT) My dish was amazing.. try it next time it's CHICKEN COSTALETTA. Today I'm resting up for my SECRET night out with my sisters, mom and aunts!!!!! Except I kinda heard part of it.... I'll keep you posted and put up some pictures and updates. WHAT A WONDERFUL ONGOING 25TH.. THANKS EVERYONE....


2 comments:
Happy 25!!!
happy belated birthday! :)
Post a Comment