Saturday, September 22, 2007

BRIELYN NOELLE HOFF.. is HERE!!!





















So, it all started at 4AM on Thursday September 14th when I felt contractions. I couldn't believe it, so I waited a while before I woke up Chris. The contractions were at 6 minutes apart so we waited but they stayed consistent. We called my mom to let her know we were planning on going to the hospital when they were only 3 minutes apart. My bags were not packed so I got my stuff together kissed the soon to be Big Sister bye and we got out the door by 6:30AM.



Chris and I stopped by Ralphs to get some waters and a few magazines for the labor process! My labor was almost pain free and it went by super fast. I walked a bit to get things going and soon enough I was at a 6 cm getting an epidural and next thing we are at a 10 ready to push. My husband and I had a great experience talking together (while I could feel nothing from waist down) and chatting with our great nurses at Los Alamitos Hospital. Brielyn Noelle Hoff was born at 1:42 PM weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 ozs and 19 1/2 inches long. Her middle name is significant as we named her after her cousin Autumn Noelle Boulton. Autumn has been an amazing cousin to Alexa (little mommy in the works) and I know she's happy we had another girl for her to play with to offset all the boys in our family!
If you haven't seen her, we look forward to sharing her with you. This first week I've had LOTS of help from my and Chris' family. Grandpa Hal (Chris' dad) I joke is my "Manny" as Britney Spears had. He has stayed with us for a week helping keep Alexa busy and entertained during the new phase. He seriously has his motor home here, it's been NICE. My sisters and mom have been amazing and I'm so blessed with a loving family on both sides. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We are blessed to have another healthy addition!!!!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!

Norma said...

Congrats, She is such a beautiful baby. How Blessed you are to have such a great family who is there to help you and Wow a Manny of your very own how awsome is that! Congrats again to you and your family.
Norma

mrsuribe said...

Yeah!!!!! Congratulations Hoff family.

Wow, it feels like just last month I brought you guys a meal for Alexa. I can't wait to meet Brielyn! Hope you are doing well. If you need any help, please let us know.

Love,
The Uribe family

photoqueen said...

Congratulations Hoff family! I'm so happy for you two and I'm looking forward to watching your family continue to grow. I can't believe chris was at church today! I was going to ask him, when the baby's due?

Lori said...

Oh she's just gorgeous. What a great labor and delivery story. I'm so glad that you both are so healthy and happy. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family to support you guys right now. Congrats. We can't wait to meet her.