Saturday, October 6, 2007

Nothing But A Cow...


I'm in love with my daughter Brielyn, she's so special to me and we've been able to bond as I'm breastfeeding her. I wasn't able to have this experience with Alexa so I'm enjoying the bond BUT..... I FEEL LIKE A COW. My daughter seriously wants to nurse ALL DAY LONG. I told my husband I'm never getting my boobs back, she's claimed them. Nothing else makes her happy. It makes me feel good at times to know I comfort her and she needs me, but sometimes I have the " give me a break" feeling and the thoughts that I'll never get out of the house if this continues.
Well, I'm sorry for the lack of blogs but now you know what I'm doing all day long. Poor Alexa, good thing she plays well by herself and has been an angel of a big sister. She says "Baby Lunch" when I'm feeding the baby :)
I will hopefully soon be adding more pictures but our camera actually is broken and it has been since Brielyn was born. BUMMER. We didn't realize til we went to take it to the hospital. Not a good time for us to figure that one out, but oh well.

1 comment:

Lori said...

When my mom was babysitting Josh for me, I would walk in the door and she would say, "Look Josh, the milk wagon just walked in." Nice.