For me I felt like turning 25 was another milestone. Then the next big one will be 30. So, I was a bit nervous. Now that I reflect on my life since August 29th (my birthday) I have only good thoughts. I have God. I have a great church. I have a wonderful husband (Thank you Lyndsay and Lori Velarde and Revolution Church) I have the best parent in laws EVER. I have another beautiful child. I live in a house that we've made home. My husband has a job he loves which makes everyone happy. I've already been able to retire and become a stay at home mom. And, I have lots of friends and family that I've had since before I turned 25 that has made life what it is today.
25 has been and is going to be a great year!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When I was 25 I hadn't even started my career in teaching yet, and you are already "retired"? What's up with that???? Enjoy your time at home Mommy. I'm jealous.
We're so happy for you! The baby is adorable... can't believe how much Alexa has changed since we saw you in March! Congrats!
XOXO, Angela
Post a Comment