Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELYN NOELLE


One month ago today at 1:42 PM my life changed. I should say our families life changed. Alexa became a big sister, I became a 25 year old mother of 2 and Chris became a 22 year old father of 2. We have been blessed with such a beautiful and healthy baby girl. One thing I've noticed that's changed drastically for me is TIME. I definitely value my time more. I don't get to throw Alexa in the car and run out the door anymore. In fact, I barely get out the door anymore. It's all about timing now. My biggest thought is " Why did I think one was so hard? That was easy and nothing compared to two!!!" The biggest positive is that now I will get double the hugs and double the kisses from now until FOREVER. And with each child, I feel a deeper connection and love for my husband. He is a hands on DAD and I'm forever gratetful for that. So, a month ago my life changed for the BEST. Happy 1 Month Birthday Brielyn...


WOW.. TIME FLIES BY!

1 comment:

photoqueen said...

it is amazing how two makes one seem so easy!
But when Brielyn makes her first laugh and Alexa...oh the joy! It is so great to see when they just sit on the floor and laugh at each other!

Enjoy every minute...it goes soooo fast.