
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. My camera battery is dead and since things have been crazy around here to say the least, I haven't gotten around to charging it. Every time I turn I say "Man, I missed a great opportunity again for some great pictures." So, I don't have any pictures for you but a lot of good things have happened.
1. I got my car back, good-bye Chrysler Town and Country
2. Alexa's Princess Castle came in (pictures to follow)
3. My brother -in -law Bart and Austin (the oldest son) both got baptized last Sunday. That was HUGE, AMAZING AND VERY TOUCHING. I'm so proud of the decision they've both made.
4.My cousin, aunt and uncle came out from North Carolina and brought my cousins 3 kids. It was a blast to see them and meet her 2 kids that I hadn't met yet. It's been that long since I had seen her. We took the kids to Downtown Disney and showed them a great time.
5. I received a package at my door, I looked closely and it was a Macy's box. I opened it up and there was the COACH BAG that I posted on my blog earlier. My father and mother in law surprised me and sent me the bag. Can you believe it? I felt loved! Thanks guys for making me smile in style!
6. That same day I get another delivery, this time it was YELLOW TULIPS with a note attached that said " Sunday in church God told me to send you yellow flowers" Thank you to the Kelly Family for loving on me. You made me smile and gave me joy! God is great, isn't he? Showering me with LOVE!! It's good to have God on your side.
7. Brielyn is officially crawling and standing up on things by herself. CRAZY how fast this is going by. We had to lower the crib mattress and highten the bars.
8. Alexa is climbing out of her crib, SO...... we turned her crib into the toddler bed. THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME ALL IN ONE DAY. My kids are growing right in front of my eyes.
9. I've decided to have a life style change. I am going to the gym about 3 times a week. I am eating healthy and just making better choices. I am making myself eat breakfast since it's the most important meal of the day. I am also taking a Women's Multi Vitamin. I don't like to call it a diet since I am planning on doing this to keep myself healthy for years to come. As part of holding myself accountable and being aware, I write down everything I eat in a journal. I will allow myself cheat days once I feel mature enough in my life style change. For now, I have to be strict! :) I am loving the way I'm feeling already. 24 hour Fitness here I come.
Any other takers on a Life Style Change? I'd love to have support and be a support to others. We can have cheat days together!


1 comment:
Lynnae,
I finally have been catching up on my emails and your blog and reading it was such a nice break in my day. Your girls are so beautiful and your words of love for your family and God are so inspirational and heart warming. I'm also in drastic need of a life style change so we'll talk. I hope to see you soon and please keep my family in your prayers as yours is in mine.
Post a Comment