Friday, April 18, 2008

Who Said Life Is Easy As A Kid?


I use the line ALL the time when my kids are whining or just having a rough time.... You've heard it.. the one that goes...


" OOOOh Life is rough being a kid, isn't it????"


And then I think, I wish I had it that easy. Someone to feed me, change my diaper, make dinner, I could play all day, take as many naps as I want and people shove food in my face. I sooooo wish I had it that easy.


But, today I look at my sad Brielyn who is cutting four top teeth and life as an infant doesn't look so easy.


I know it seems cruel but as sad as the face is, I had to capture it. She's so sweet. You can tell it's a rough day just by looking at her.

No comments: