Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY DAWN!!




DAWN BAMBRICK had a birthday on Sunday (April 6th) , but she is actually in Arkansas visiting family and will return today. Our family looks forward to celebrating her birthday when she returns. Dawn is a great example of a loving woman who serves God, loves her husband and is a wonderful mom. Thanks Dawn for your friendship to Chris and I and for being a great Aunty to Alexa and Brielyn. We love you and your family so much and thanks for being there for us through celebration and hard times. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAWN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

2 comments:

Rick Bambrick said...

Lynnae,
You are a fantastic friend to my wifey. she is actually in Placerville, CA (not Arkansas).
We like your husband too!

Rick Bambrick said...

Hi Lynnae,

Ashley and I are at the airport in Sacramento now awaiting our flight home - yeah!!! Thanks so much for the birthday post - that was very sweet. As you know I don't "do" blogs, but when I called Rick he told me to check out his and yours. See you soon.

Dawn

P.S. We're going to Pei Wei for dinner tonight with the Lasch's and (I think) the Uribe's. Ya wanna join us??? It's in Rossmoor and it just opened. It's chinese food and is supposed to be really good. 6:45pm.

Oh, I just remembered - you don't like chinese food. :(