Thursday, April 17, 2008

BAND AID


In this season of my life I find myself at a point where the BAND AID has fallen off and the wound is being revealed. Leaking heavily and throbbing.


I want to share a special message from my heart. I've realized that I'm in a different place in the season of my life. I am strong, hopeful and thankful. However, the dramatic family change is no longer surreal. The reality has hit and I am grieving and learning how to deal with this one step at a time.


For those of you that are close to me and call me a friend, you know what I am going through. Thank you for your prayers! That's the best thing you can do. For those of you who have no idea what is going on...I am sorry I may not provide you with only happy blogs. I've realized that during this time considering my blog is therapy, I will post what is heavily on my heart. You may not enjoy or like the content as it may seem boring or dull and negative to you. I am a REAL person. I never considered myself one to hold things inside and I won't. If you are close to me, you know my whole life history and I thank you for being that friend and I invite you to share with me a painful season in my life and walk beside of me as we embrace God's love, purpose, plan and his grace! I know the season will change and I can look back at this and see how amazing God is.


This is not intended to make you feel sorry for me or make you sad. IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING REAL. I NEED love, support and prayers. God Will be the ointment that saturates the wound helps with the healing process and will reveal the new fresh skin.

1 comment:

MLasch said...

lynnae,

I love that you are genuine and yourself on your blog. I deeply sympathize with the hurt and pain you are experiencing. Don't feel like you need to hide it or keep it to yourself.