Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOD WILL

Who will calm the storm? GOD WILL
Who will restore hearts? GOD WILL
Who will give me the strength? GOD WILL
Who will bring good out of this horrible situation? GOD WILL
Who will feed the innocent children truth? GOD WILL
Who will be a light unto my path? GOD WILL
Who will hear my cry in the middle of the day? GOD WILL
Who will hear my prayers every hour of the day? GOD WILL
Who will give me hope? GOD WILL.

GOD WILL .

3 comments:

MLasch said...

I lOVE this Lynnae! You are so right. And you have been an inspiration to me. Thanks for this encouragement. I need to keep this as my focus!!! Not on "I".

photoqueen said...

Love it! GOD WILL win, no matter what.

Rick Bambrick said...

who constantly screws up God's plan - I will

who wants to be the first to take credit for God's work - I will

who will put God in a box - I will

who will put their selfish desires over God's perfection - I will

hmm....

Who was it that started that chant?

I love YOUR perspective better - God Will, God DOES, I Obey. yeah, that sounds better.

GOD WILL.