Mark, Steve (his step-dad), Norma (his Mom), Matthew (his brother) and Ahn (Matthew's girlfriend)A Man of God
Buff, dark and handsome
One heck of a baseball player
A smile that was contagious
Happiness
Laughing
Family
Loving
My oldest cousin Mark Anthony Muramoto died today in a motorcycle accident. The only thing that gives me Peace during this tragedy is knowing (without a doubt in my mind) that he is in heaven right now. He is in a better place. I will miss him dearly at family functions. I can't even begin to explain how many laughs he brought to our family. Please pray for his Mom, 10 year old son Keanu, his brother Matthew Muramoto, girlfriend Jaclyn and his ex wife Stella as they mourn the loss of an amazing man.
Mark,
The selfish part of me is crying because I miss you and want you back. But you are in heaven now, looking down on us. You were an amazing father, brother and son and I have so much respect for you. You were an amazing baseball player. Thank you for always bringing a smile when you were around and for making us laugh. I ONLY have good thoughts of you. I know I will get to see you one day. Thank you for loving me and my family........ it's so hard to say goodbye.... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
With Moon Eyes,
Your Cousin Lynnae
If anyone could light up a room it was Mark. If anyone could get the whole room laughing so hard they would cry, it was Mark. If anyone put others first, it was Mark. If anyones eyes disappeared when they smiled, it was Mark. If anyone was to model what a loving father is like, it was Mark.
Buff, dark and handsome
One heck of a baseball player
A smile that was contagious
Happiness
Laughing
Family
Loving
My oldest cousin Mark Anthony Muramoto died today in a motorcycle accident. The only thing that gives me Peace during this tragedy is knowing (without a doubt in my mind) that he is in heaven right now. He is in a better place. I will miss him dearly at family functions. I can't even begin to explain how many laughs he brought to our family. Please pray for his Mom, 10 year old son Keanu, his brother Matthew Muramoto, girlfriend Jaclyn and his ex wife Stella as they mourn the loss of an amazing man.
Mark,
The selfish part of me is crying because I miss you and want you back. But you are in heaven now, looking down on us. You were an amazing father, brother and son and I have so much respect for you. You were an amazing baseball player. Thank you for always bringing a smile when you were around and for making us laugh. I ONLY have good thoughts of you. I know I will get to see you one day. Thank you for loving me and my family........ it's so hard to say goodbye.... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
With Moon Eyes,
Your Cousin Lynnae
If anyone could light up a room it was Mark. If anyone could get the whole room laughing so hard they would cry, it was Mark. If anyone put others first, it was Mark. If anyones eyes disappeared when they smiled, it was Mark. If anyone was to model what a loving father is like, it was Mark.


7 comments:
What a tribute...my same thoughts, especially the moon eyes! You made me laugh and cry. I love you!
I think you're right... looking at his picture does help. See you soon.
Love,
Angela
Heard about this yesterday afternoon. So sorry about your loss. Praying for you and your family. We love you guys!
What a great way to remember him. Sorry that that your family is going through this. We're still praying for you guys.
We're so sorry for your loss. Your tribute is beautiful.
Praying for you and your family.
Love,
The Uribe family
God never promised us tomorrow. We can only thank Him for today. We can thank Him for the time we had, the memories never to be forgotten. Knowing Mark heard "Well done my good and faithful servant." Knowing he is in the presence of Jesus. Looking forward to reunion day.
So sorry for your heartache Lynnae. May your heart heal quickly through all of this.
Post a Comment