

Well, I didn't really have any takers on joining me in a Life Change but I know you are all dying to know...... How's it going? How much weight did you lose? Are you still documenting what you eat? Have you had any cheat days? etc..... Well, maybe you really don't want to know but I'm going to tell you anyways!
Well, I jumped onto my friends scale yesterday and I've lost 6 lbs. Not too shabby, that brought a smile to my face and it helped me since now I know I have a jump start. I'm no where near where I want to be, but I'm happy with the progress so far and I'm more pumped now that I know what I'm doing is in deed working. I am still documenting everything I eat and that's going well. Something about writing it down and having it documented helps you realize and re think what you are about to put in your mouth and if it's worth it, how many calories you have left for the day etc.. It works for me. I have been going to the gym 3 times a week with my Mom and we keep eachother motivated. I haven't had a REAL cheat day. Lynelle, Mom and I had a girls night where they came over and we watched "Enchanted" and we snacked on 100 calorie pak chips, 100 calorie pak hersheys and red vines. So, it was a little Cheat Night but not full blown.
My idea of a cheat day is going out to dinner or lunch and having something like Potato Cheese Soup in a Sourdough bread bowl or Frisco Burger from Claim Jumper. Or Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut from Dukes in Huntington or King's Fish in Orange with a fat side of garlic mashed potatoes. Or.... A big fat breakfast burrito from ANYWHERE. Are you hungry yet? I am.. but I'm done for today. I have a snack left!
Here's to many more pounds off my hips and thighs.... CHEERS.


1 comment:
Congratulations! I know it's hard. My mom found a great website to track everything you eat... www.thedailyplate.com. They have regular food as well as stuff from restaurants. I LOVE it! I actually look forward to imputting all I eat.
Post a Comment