PICTURE FROM ONE OF OUR SLEEPOVERSMost of you who are reading know who Autumn is. Autumn is my niece. She's also Alexa and Brielyn's ONLY GIRL cousin. That means we really have a bond with her. She holds a very special place in our hearts. The girls love to play with all of their cousins and value them deeply. But, Miss Autumn gets to do special girl things like sleep over in princess sleeping bags and watch Cinderella as well as play tea set until her tummy is so full that you can hear the water jiggling inside of her. I'm being serious. She does all of this because she loves Alexa so much.
Last night was Mimi night and although she will only be present once a month from now on.... we will cherish every moment with her. We love you Autumn and can't wait to have another sleep over. We look forward to having girls nights and special girls days.
Saying goodbye last night was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I wanted to fix everything and shelter her from the pain. I couldn't hold her long enough, hug her hard enough, kiss her soft enough. I didn't want to let her go.
I Miss You Autumn.


2 comments:
Lynnae, I read this in a little book called "Pocketful of Promises."
My Beloved,
Suffering is not pleasant, but I am with you even in the worst circumstances, loving you, holding you up, and giving you strength to get through this difficult time. Rest in My love for you. When you need someone to talk to, come to Me. Let Me embrace you with my peace.
Remember too, that all your brothers and sisters in Christ are also encountering various trials. You are not alone. Don't be afraid to share the heaviness in your heart with them. I designed you to rely upon each other. Be open to accepting My love and comfort in whatever form it may come, and know that I'll never leave you to suffer alone.
~ God
Psalm 30:5 - Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
None of this makes any sense. I am truly sorry and am feeling so frustrated as well. Sin has far reaching consequences and unfortunately it's the most innocent ones that are affected the most. We are continuing to pray for you and your family that you will find peace and comfort. Love you guys!
Lynnae, I have not had a chance to get into my blogging lately because I have been overwhelmed with busy life. I read this post and felt a bit of your pain. I say a bit because we, as your friends, can only try to comprehend the magnitude of it. I am so sorry, again, for all your sorrows and if you ever, ever need a friend to fall back on I would definitely be there. Take care Lynnae.
Post a Comment