Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE BEAST!

My favorite feature is the touch light dimming... all you do is tap! can't see it but there are lights on both sides and one in the middle. It's distressed black wood with lots of character. THE BEAST!


I am sorry this post took so long. This is the long awaited arrival of our NEW ENTERTAINMENT WALL UNIT. Chris and I ended up very pleased with our purchase. It was one of those things where we looked and looked and when we saw this one, we both loved it. Anything we looked at after seeing this one, just wasn't as nice. Then we pondered a bit, waited to see if we could get a dog and we made a pact. If we can't get a dog, we are buying the entertainment center. If we get a dog, I told him I'd tell everyone, "I hope you think our dog is cute, because now we have no furniture! "

The purchase ended up being just the perfect fit for our living room and filled up the wall nicely!


Gotta go, now I have to find pretty stuff to fill it. My husband is excited about that :)

1 comment:

Rick Bambrick said...

Hey is that the Sandlot on the TV???? lol! See you soon!
AShley