Saturday, February 7, 2009

THE PERFECT MATCH

The bed!
Close- up of the throw pillows; my favorite.

This is a close up of the quilt. It consists of pink with white polka dot; white w/pink floral; white with pink and green floral, white with green floral and white with green stripe and floral. I LOVE IT.


I have been looking for bedding for Alexa's bedroom for MONTHS! I had a criteria though... it needed to be a Quilt but not Grandma-ish, needed to have some pink; but not a lot since the walls are pink, needed to look Shabby Sheek to match the rest of the room. After Christmas this year, I vowed that I would not buy Alexa a single toy for her birthday in February. So, it was my mission to find her the perfect bedding before her birthday to complete her room. I happened to mention this to my sister and she suggested a few places. I had been in the market so long and saw a few pieces but just wasn't completely sold. As soon as I got this bedding home and put it on, I WAS IN LOVE. IT IS THE PERFECT MATCH. IT COMPLETED THE ROOM.


and most of all, it fits all criteria:

A Quilt

Not Grandma-ish

Pink but has the green accents

Looks Shabby Sheek

Fit for a Princess!


As a bonus: I found 2 sets (one for top and one for the trundle) of striped pink and green matching sheets! IT WAS MEANT TO BE, I LOVE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

1 comment: