
I got my first Valentine last night. I got a phone call about 9 o clock. It was my Dad and he wanted to bring something by.
It was a pleasant surprise. Daddy brought me my first Valentine and it's YUMMY. A 1 lb box of See's NUTS N' CHEWS. - I've already eaten half of it.
You know how once you have kids it's kind of a given that people come by to see them and not you. You don't really take it personal because it's just one of those things that you understand. Well, although I know my dad loves to see his grandkids more than anything. HE ALWAYS DOES A GOOD JOB AT MAKING ME STILL FEEL SPECIAL. I think he remembers that there would be no grandkids if I wasn't here first. :)
I love you Daddy, thanks for my valentine... it meant A LOT.
Sometimes it's the small things.....


No comments:
Post a Comment