Thursday, February 26, 2009

Keeping the Fame, Keeping the Name

My HK white and milk chocolate flowers! The white ones are WAY cuter!
Picture of the hello kitty (HK) plates. Notice the big flowers in the background, they match perfectly! The flowers are SO bubbly, I love it!



I recently was deemed " The chocolate dipper girl" by the other gals that are in my bff's wedding. We ended up making edible favors for the shower. I was telling them the kind of chocolate that has worked best for me in the past (my family and I have a great liking of the "Chocolate Dipped" thing.) WE LOVE CANDI QUIK!!!

So... to keep my Fame as the chocolate dipper girl, I decided to get a bit crafty. I happened across this flower ice tray at IKEA that matched the flower on the HK plates perfectly. Who wants flowered ice??? I instantly got an idea!. I noticed that there was an indentation on the center so I stuck some Matchy Matchy (pink, green and blue) sprinkles in there; then filled the rest with chocolate ... WAAAALLLAAAA..

I'm pretty happy with the outcome. The kids will be even happier when they have chocolate all over their cute faces.

No comments: