Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HALLELUJAH!


We've been paying for high speed WIRELESS internet (from AT&T). However, a few months ago it started prompting us that a "Network Cable is Unplugged" and wouldn't connect to the internet. My husband came to the conclusion (as a quick fix) that if we kept the laptop plugged into the ethernet cable it would connect to the internet. If it's not connected to the ethernet, it wouldn't connect.


Well, the ethernet cable is underneath our dresser drawers (meant to hide) SO THAT MEANS= Because we haven't had the time or energy to call AT&T and listen to an automated recording for 5 minutes then be brought onto a LIVE Tech Support Associate for hours, WE'VE been sitting on the bed with our laptop hooked up to this cable; restricting you from moving an inch from the box in order to USE our WIRELESS INTERNET. IT WAS FRUSTRATING.


PEOPLE, LAST NIGHT WAS A BREAKTHROUGH. My husband called and I am using my WIRELESS laptop in the middle of the bed! Only because it's comfy and I wanted the quietness. Usually I like to take my WIRELESS out into other rooms so it's convenient. AND HALLELUJAH... I CAN DO THAT AGAIN.


Hallelujah!!!

No comments: