We're Back!
Chris' parents gave us -the gift that keeps on giving- for Valentine's Day and renewed our DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSES. I KNOW, seriously, where did I find them? I have the BEST in-laws ever. We are so excited to be annual holders again and one of my resolutions is to go more this year, see more shows and visit new attractions with the girls.
BTW: Costco sells the Deluxe passes for $269 each and along with that you receive a $50 giftcard valid at any Disney resort, online shopping or Disney food and merchandise. We bought our 3 passes from them, so we scored $150 to spend at Disneyland this year. And, you also score the price of an admission on a gift card if you go on your birthday if you are an annual passholder so we'll earn more Disney money this year too! IT'S SO WORTH IT.
THANK YOU HAL AND SUE FOR A YEAR LONG GIFT!!! WE LOVE YOU....
The Best Bridal Shower
Me along with 2 other gals threw a Bridal Shower for my BFF Alicia. We ended up having the shower at Shenandoah in Los Alamitos. The shower was intimate, there was AWESOME food, great service, no clean up, good conversation. I think it was a hit. If you ever want to do a special occasion somewhere... this is the perfect place. The ambiance is shabby sheek and it's adorable. I wanted to steal a few things off the walls, but I composed myself ;) They are VERY reasonable and you get to pick a yummy menu for guests to choose from. I could go on and on.. Lastly, you don't need to decorate; the place has so much charm and it's just so quaint. CHECK IT OUT!
HELLY KITTY, HELLO KITTY!
My Alexa is turning 3 next Saturday! WHAT???? I don't believe it either. This year I said no Disney Princess theme, let's pick another one and so she picked Hello Kitty. Which brings me back to my childhood (If only I listened to my mom and saved all that money.. I spent all my childhood savings at that store) She had 2 big parties for her first and second so this year it's just family at our house, I'm serving lunch and we are having a bounce house for her and cousins. However, the next day we'll be going to Chuck E Cheeses with Papa Dan and Uncle Dale. Also, on the Friday before I will be having a playdate with our group and I'll be making cupcakes so the kids can share her birthday with her! So, even though a while ago the thought of not having a HUGE blowout like I have done in the past made me feel sooooo GUILTY. I think this might end up being her favorite year and she's definitely not lacking on the celebration. And just in case you were wondering. If you ask her what she wants " I want a chandelier and a picture frame!" Yep, my 3 year old wants a chandelier for her birthday. A daughter after her mom's heart. I LOVE IT.
So, I'm really sorry I've lacked in the blogging area but I've been a bit busy. I owe you a blog about our NEW ENTERTAINMENT CENTER AND ALEXA'S CHANDELIER.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment