The Girls- Me, Brielyn Atsuki and Alexa.... We're gonna miss having you around Atsuki!
Me and Atsuki
Atsuki and her Brie Brie
Atsuki and Alexa
Brielyn, Daddy and Alexa in Toon Town
Waiting for the rabbit to pop up!
Wow, either...that door is really big or Brielyn is really small.
But Mom, the sun is in my eyes!FEBRUARY 1ST '09 was a day of Good Bye's for us. Our passes expired for Disneyland on the 2nd so we went on Sunday to finish them off. The hardest part of our day was saying goodbye to OUR friend ATSUKI. Atsuki left Sunday night to move to Utah with her husband so he could finish college. Atsuki is very special to me. From day one she's loved my children as if they were her own. She's so sweet, loving, thoughtful, sincere and trustworthy. Atsuki is one of my very best friends and I've only known her for a short time. I will miss baking with her, just talking, playing with the girls together and having her over for dinner. Atsuki and I developed a friendship that takes some people years to make. Even though we aren't at the same stages in life, she knew how to be a GREAT FRIEND and that meant the WORLD to me.
ATSUKI: I LOVE YOU AND I will MISS YOU not being so close. I was so used to seeing you weekly. You are in my thoughts, prayers and heart. WE'LL BE HAVING LOTS OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS NOW! STAY WARM, BUNDLE UP AND COME BACK SOON. WE LOVE YOU!!



No comments:
Post a Comment