
After being gone a total of 23 days since the last weekend in June, I finally got my husband back! A Bachelor Party trip to Havasu, a week in Vegas for Sue's 50th, a business trip to New York, A Wedding in Hawaii and another business trip in Malibu at Pepperdine University kept my husband BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!
We are so happy to have Daddy back but he came home to an UNUSUALLY cluttered house with our life in boxes. Yep, I started packing up our home for OUR BIG MOVE on Sunday.
Thank you so much to my in-laws who offered to drive down on Wednesday and help me get a move on the packing. I WOULD NOT have attempted to start anything til my husband came home with two little ones running around. WE GOT A LOT DONE! THANK YOU HAL AND SUE. That night they treated me to one of my favorite restaurants BLACK ANGUS. I joked with my in-laws and said " If you guys didn't come down, my house would still be in tact! " Because I wouldn't have moved a thing. :) They know that I'm super anal about a clean house and everything having a specific spot, so they get my humor. They helped alleviate the anxiety and overwhelming emotions of moving, I can't thank them enough.
God was up to something..... I just kept telling people " I'm moving and I haven't done anything yet" and I would tell God, " God, you know I'm moving I'm handing it all over to you, my husband is gone but I know it will all work out and somehow I will get moving on Sunday."
Ironically, I got a phone call last Friday from a friend of mine, Dawn Bambrick. She proposed that if we were okay with it our Bible Study would be willing to help us move on Sunday instead of meeting. I was overwhelmed with LOVE. I thought that was amazing and awesome that these individuals with their own families would take time out of their weekend to move us. GOD IS GOOD!
I KNOW IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!


4 comments:
hey there. I'm all stressed out.
Thank you for replying though. I need some reassurace it is the right thing. I know what i have to do. its just a matter of getting there, and getting the money to pay for a ticket, and luggage, which i'm still looking for. I won't have that money until i begin working Haunt at Knott's in September.
i'm just completely over-whelmed.
i thank you though , for replying. i needed some kind of input from someone, who i know is going to support me when i choose to do what i have to.
Its hard though. and its going to get hard when the time comes.
xoxo
good luck with your move!
Where are you moving to?? I feel so out of the loop way out here! Hey...
Fred and I are coming out there in beginning of Sept. for Erin's wedding. We want to get together with everyone one of the days were there. It will most likely be Sept. 3rd. Call me or e-mail me
HEY ANG!
I'LL CALL YOU AND WE'LL SET THE DATE TO SEE YOU! I'M EXCITED YOU'LL BE OUT HERE. WE ARE STILL IN CYPRESS JUST A BIGGER HOUSE AND A BETTER STREET. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME VISIT AGAIN.
LOVE YOU.
LYNNAE
Post a Comment