
Okay, so my Mom told me about this AMAZING mascara. She was so excited because she got 2 compliments from 2 different people on 2 different days. One lady thought she had fake lashes and told my mom her eyes "POP" We all love compliments and feeling pretty, lets face it.
I have to say, my Mom's eyes do look dramatically different with this new mascara she's using. She was all excited about it and told me the best part is that it doesn't make your lashes feel cakey or stiff. I was like, "NO WAY, NOT ONLY DOES IT SEPARATE HER LASHES AND MAKE THEM LOOK FULL BUT THEY AREN'T HARD, THEY FEEL SOFT LIKE SHE'S NOT WEARING MASCARA!" This is too good to be true.
Mom takes a long walk down the driveway to come over a few days later and hands me a tube! What a sweetie, she let me try it myself. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. The best part is..... IT'S BY COVERGIRL YOU CAN GET IT AT ANY DRUGSTORE OR TARGET/WALMART, IT'S INEXPENSIVE AND IT WORKS. I see a dramatic difference in my eyelashes. No more clumping, no more stiff cakey feel and it separates my eyelashes like no other! Can you say......GLAMOROUS?
I'M HOOKED AND I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE SAME RESULTS, BUY A TUBE FOR YOURSELF IT'S CALLED COVER GIRL LASH BLAST IN A BRIGHT ORANGE TUBE, I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!!!!
Thanks Mom for the free tube, you got me hooked MUUUUAHH!


No comments:
Post a Comment