
The Bride and Groom To Be: David and Alicia Leach
IF WE LOOK HIGH it's because we were the only ones not smoking, FIRST HAND! BUT I THINK SECOND HAND smoke is JUST AS BAD. ;)Chris and I had the opportunity to go to the OC Fair with my best friend Alicia and her fiance David Leach. In fact, they are getting married May 16, 09 in New Ulm Texas. And, I happen to be on of her Maids of Honor and Alexa will be one of her Flower Girls! I am actually super excited about going to Texas for the first time. A while back, years ago I was offered a job in Texas with my old company. Needless to say, I didn't take it but I've always had something for Texas. I can't say I've been there but what I've heard, mostly I like. I like to joke with Chris and tell him I want to move there. I always tell my hairdresser to make me blonde and give me heighth " I want the Texas-do" So, in leiu of that... I am excited to actually go to Texas with my family and celebrate a super special and once in a lifetime event, My Best Friends Wedding! If you want to view her website and learn more about it, visit http://www.leachwedding.com/ It's a cute story. They'll be married on his parent's ranch, not your traditional wedding. I can't wait!!! TEXAS HOLD 'EM, HERE I COME!
Back to the reason I started this blog entry... ;)
Last year you may remember it was one of my very first posts, Chris and I went to see Ziggy Marley with his old room mate at the fair.... This year Chris and I got to see another reggae band at the OC Fair. David actually hooked us up with free tickets, thanks David! We had a good time!
And just for the record... this year I had Australian Potatoes, A Cheeseburger, A deep-fried veggie platter and an ice cream sundae in a waffle cone in two visits to the fair!
I LOVE THE OC FAIR!


No comments:
Post a Comment