Friday, August 29, 2008

PUT ANOTHER CANDLE ON THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!

In Line For The Jungle Cruise
Alexa with The Fairy Godmother

L is for Lynnae


A is for Alexa



Yep, It's my BiRtHdAy ToDaY.... One year closer to the "thirty" Can you guess how old I am???

I was 25 last year.. there's a hint for ya.

I feel very blessed and thankful for 26 years of healthy life. I have so much to be thankful for and I have the most wonderful husband and children. CHEERS TO ANOTHER YEAR!

We started the celebration yesterday as a family by going to Disneyland for a few hours. We had an awesome time watching the Playhouse Disney Show, the girls went on The Jungle Cruise for the first time and my most favorite was we got to meet The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella!!!! BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO!!!!
Chris and I will continue the birthday celebration today. We are leaving here in about 1/2 hour to Murrieta to stay at LaQuinta Inn for Friday and Saturday night. We will have birthday dinner at Black Angus tonight then off to a Private Cocktail Party at Erica's house (for the wedding party) . Then Saturday morning I have a 50 minute Hot Rock Massage then at 7PM we have Joel and Erica's wedding Reception.... I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND. The kiddos will stay with MIMI at our house.
HURRAY!!!! FOR A FUN BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

MLasch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNAE!!!!