Me and the Boys! It's fun to be around baby boys.. I'm so used to the girls! Do I look like a "natural" with the twins???? Michelle, I don't know how you do it, you are a tough girl!
Sweet and innocent!
What are you looking at? I'm secure in my manhood, I can play with a pink guitar!
Joey Young with Logan and Jackson and Chris with the girls!Yep, I didn't have enough from my sisters so one of my good friends Michelle Young had twin boys!!! I'm Aunty Lynnae.
I met Michelle Mitchell in Kindergarten. She was in the morning class and I was afternoon class and we used to line up on the wall waiting to get in. Michelle would pass by me everyday in line and for some reason she always struck me... I wanted to be her friend. For the some reason as well, I struck her, we wanted to be friends. She referred to me always as the girl with long blonde hair... I referred to her as the pretty girl with dark hair. We've been through a lot together....Elementary, Junior High, High School..... at times we were close at times distant. But one thing remains the same, I still love her and care about her. We re-connected at one of our mutual friends wedding. We were both bridesmaids. Michelle and I had great conversation and started to keep in touch more often (she lived in Hawaii and had married her High School Sweetheart a few years out of High School).... a bit later I was pregnant with Brie and a little later after that I got a phone call from Michelle that she was expecting. I was so excited. Then it was exciting to find out she was having TWIN BOYS! Michelle and I have kept in close contact via phone as she moved to Virginia right before having the twins. We have emailed eachother pictures of our kids which has been awesome to see them grow.
Michelle and Joe Young had the opportunity to come out and stay with her parents in Cypress for two weeks. More importantly to us, they were able to make time to come over our house. WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME. The girls and boys played so cute together. They crawled all over. Each of the boys had the cutest most unique personalities and I'll never forget the bonding time. I MISS THE BOYS... WE HOPE THEY COME BACK SOON. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
THANK YOU YOUNG'S FOR COMING TO VISIT, WE MISS YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment