skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love is Patient, Love is Kind, Love NEVER Fails...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON....


ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TIL THE HUBBY COMES HOME!!!

And then, he leaves again on Tuesday. UGGGHHHH.. I miss him so much.
Posted by Lynnae Hoff at 9:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Innocent

Innocent

My Prince

My Prince

My 1 Year Old

My 1 Year Old

Vegas

Vegas

R.I.P. Mark I Love You and I'll Never Forget You!

R.I.P.  Mark   I Love You and I'll Never Forget You!

Princess Cinderella

Princess Cinderella

Princess Belle

Princess Belle

My Love,My Best Friend...

My Love,My Best Friend...

My Two Princesses

My Two Princesses

Blogs I Frequent

  • Alicia's Blog
  • Beth's Blog
  • Bobby Marchessault's Blog
  • Charlie's Blog
  • Jamee's Blog
  • Jenny Platt's Blog
  • Jenny Uribe's Blog
  • Joel's Blog
  • Lori Velarde's Blog
  • Lyndsay's Blog
  • Michelle Lasch's Blog
  • Mikal and Paline's Blog
  • Rachel Marchessault's Blog
  • Selina Garcia's Blog
  • The Bambrick's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (122)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • THE COUNTDOWN IS ON....
      • ANXIOUS, EXCITED, NERVOUS, TENSE, STRESSED...
      • LEAVIN' ON A JET PLANE...
      • GOT BALLS?
      • PiCtUrEs To ShArE oF My PrInCeSsES
      • BACK TO REALITY
      • Mommy Wake Up
      • FREE SLURPEES?
      • WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS...
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (38)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

My photo
Lynnae Hoff
View my complete profile