Sunday, July 20, 2008

LEAVIN' ON A JET PLANE...


My husband left today for an 8 day trip to HAWAII for Joel's wedding. THEY GET MARRIED ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 23RD. I know that Joel and Erica will have an amazing wedding and Chris will enjoy being in Hawaii for the first time. He says he's going to scope out the "good stuff" so we can go as a family soon.

CHRIS has one mission besides having fun and being the Most Handsome Best Man and that is to bring me back a pair of HIC SANDALS. Yes, that's my only request..... the famous Hawaiian Island Creation Sandals... the authentic real thing!


CONGRATULATIONS JOEL AND ERICA..... YOU MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO GROWING OLD WITH YOU... AND WE HOPE YOUR FAMILY GROWS SOON, TOO ;)



DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE BACK AGAIN....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

What do you mean you might not be back. I love reading updates and seeing pictures of the girls. They are getting too big.

Anonymous said...

Hey. its MaryBeth(from revolution church). well, i used to go there. and the last real coversation we had was at bobby & rachel's house long time ago when they first moved in i think lol
either way, i found u and a bunch of people on here.=]
how do i add people to my blog?
I hope u guys are doing well!

marybeth

Lynnae Hoff said...

Jenny,
The end part that says .. "Don't know if I'll be back again" goes with the header that says Leavin on a jet plane. It's a song! I'm still a blogger :) No worries but thank you for showing interest in my blog, it made me smile. See you soon.
Love,
Lynnae