Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS...

Papa Pimpin' his Cabana
Ready for hotel hopping and Cirque de Soleil

No Kids, No Work and No Suit and Tie... now that's pure relaxation.


Hal and Sue ready to soak up some Vegas sun!



Birthday Dinner Night- The Hoff Girls




Ready for the Cabana!












Massages + Pedicures= Two Happy Hoff Girls







Some nice male booty








The Lucky Birthday Girl


Chris and I were invited to celebrate his mother's 50th birthday in Vegas. WE HAD A BLAST!!! We stayed at Caesar's Palace from Thursday thru Monday. Although we missed the girls, it was nice to get away. They had a blast staying with Mimi and she kept them extremely happy and busy.

We enjoyed eating lavish dinners, gambling a bit, LOTS of shopping ( Sue and I), soaking up sun and laying in our private cabana, watching Cirque de Soleil and visiting the Qua Spa just to name a few. Sue was the LUCKY Girl winning $1,006.00 on a Blazing 7's machine, then went to the same machine the night of her birthday and won another $1,002.00!!!! SHE WAS HOT! Chris and I ended ahead (thank goodness) but it is nothing noteworthy after what Sue did!

I also added "ONE OF MY MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS" to my life just hours before leaving.... but you'll have to ask me about that one!

Thanks Hoff's for a wonderful time, and... HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY SUE, WE LOVE YOU!!


......................STAYS IN VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: