Friday, January 11, 2008

ALMOST PARTY TIME...


If you're wondering what we are doing after the holidays.... none other than planning a 2nd Princess Birthday Party. I can't believe it. Alexa will be 2 on February 28th. I'm more excited than anything because she really articulates her feelings well. I know when she is really excited about something. I love to bring a smile to her face and anything Princess will do. That's what she's most passionate about along with stickers, coloring and music (her barbie guitar) I talked to her about turning 2 and let her pick from a few party ideas I looked at and her face lit up. Now on a daily basis she says " Mommy, 2, princess party?" Yep, I told her she's turning 2 and WE ARE HAVING A PRINCESS PARTY. I'm sooooo excited. It's gonna be filled with pink, purple, and girly bling everywhere. Did I mention I'm excited? I'm open for ideas, I have gotten a few off the web already. Type it in for yourself and see just how freakish some moms are. I won't be that bad, sorry Alexa but our house won't turn into a castle and I won't be draping white sheets across the ceiling with blue icicle lights to look like Cinderella's ball, but it will be good. Yeah, that's just a taste of the crazy but awesome things parents have done for their kids birthdays. But, we will for sure have a fun time and are so blessed to have such a healthy 2 year old. She's been a blessing to me since day one and she's got such a beautiful personality with lots of character.
Gotta go surf the net for a costume!

1 comment:

bobby said...

Wish we could be there again this year! Miss you guys!