Friday, January 11, 2008

SPOILED




January 6,2008 was our one year anniversary. I'm so very thankful for my wonderful husband. If you don't know, I was set up with him by my sister and Lori Velarde from Revolution Church. We started out as just friends considering I was 3 months pregnant but it definitely didn't stay that way. Chris is AMAZING. He's loving, trustworthy, smart and the most amazing dad just to name a few of his qualities.
Our anniversary fell on a Sunday so we went to church, came home and relaxed, then MIMI came over to babysit for us. We went out to Duke's for dinner in Huntington Beach. If you haven't gone there, it's a great place. The food is always great and the location and scenery can't be beat. (If you like tropical/beach) The restaurant treated us to a free Hula Pie for our anniversary (what service!) I didn't want dessert til it came and I almost ate it all....
Chris didn't stop there, I was treated to a brand new COACH purse.... OH MY GOODNESS... yes, it's beautiful (can purses be beautiful?) Well, this one is. It was a great day and I look forward to many wonderful, exciting years with my husband.

No comments: