
This may sound a bit weird coming out of a grown woman's mouth, but not a 22 month old. Alexa is amazing us more and more each day with her new phrases. We are surprised just about every day when she comes out with something new. This post is more for the family/friends that don't get to see Alexa that often. Although, she does act shy and doesn't say all these things at church or others houses. I thought I'd share a few of her fun sentences.
Don't want it.
I like it.
That crazy mommy. (I don't know whay she'd say that???)
Her funny. That's funny. That funny mommy?
Wanna watch it movie. (usually curious george, educational movies, barbie as the island princess or dora)
I miss you.
love you.
That Bries? This Brie's. (She identifies others objects as well as her own.)
Mommy, her talking. Brie talking mommy.
Please I have it?
Want more..._ _ _ please (whatever the case may be)
I wanna hold you. (Yeah, have fun trying to pick me up Alexa) ;)
Wanna play daddy?
No, don't want to. ( you can imagine.. usually it's said with an attitude)
My name Alexa.... Your name, Mommy.... Your name, Daddy....... Her name Brie (she's really starting to identify people as well as their objects)
Look it nails, mommy ( You have to see the sparkles)
Paint nails, mimi. (She verbalizes to me that Mimi painted her nails and she wants everyone to see)
Uh dance mommy/daddy? (She loves to dance but loves company)
I poop. I tooted. I potty. Uh change a diaper. (usually she wants to change sisters) Her poop. ( probably T.M.I sorry)
That pretty mommy. (She's so sweet, whether it be my outfit, a necklace, shoes... if she sees something she likes, she'll tell you)
I princess (uh oh, already)
I could go on and on but I hope you enjoyed!!!! 2 is rapidly approaching and I know there's much more fun stuff to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment