

So sorry there hasn't been any real photos. I try to find pictures to make the posts more appealing but it's just not the same, I realize that. Our camera is still broken and we haven't replaced it yet. But I wanted to recap a few things that have been going on....
The birthday planning is going great! The cups, plates, napkins, prizes, pinata and a few other things have been purchased. Thank goodness Alexa still likes Princesses! Let's hope that doesn't change for a while.
We will have a special appearance by Snow White at the party (can't tell you who it is) and maybe her Prince. (cross your fingers we may have to do a bit of bribing to get that to happen)
Chris' parents lost their dog Mischa (I'm still teary eyed writing this) after about 15 years of her life. She was a great dog to say the least. We called her Momma Mischa, due to the fact that she loved to lick Alexa and anyone. She was loving. You could pull her tail, sit on her, poke her( Alexa tried it all) ... ANYTHING and she would sit there and smile. She loved the attention and wouldn't hurt a fly. We'll miss her when we go to Chris' parents. R.I.P Mischa, we'll miss you, we love you and you are in our hearts. We'll never forget you. Thank you for being so good to Alexa.
Chris' parents got a chocolate lab, from one of Chris' clients who is a lab breeder. SHE'S GORGEOUS. light chocolate coat, with green eyes. Gosh, where's the camera when you need it. Her name is Tayler (after guitars). Grandpa Hal got to name her since it's kinda like his dog. Dewey is Sue's (Grandmas) dog that is attached to her. Tayler was purchased in Ontario so Grandpa brought her by our house.... we got to see her first.... I grabbed her and snuggled her for about 10 minutes. I'm attached already. I call to check on her every day. She kinda looks like the picture on the post, but cuter.
Our family met up with the Young's in Costa Mesa and had a blast. We went to a noteworthy park with a pond, some hills, beautiful trees, rocks. We played some Badminton. I even took my heels off to get into the game! The girls (Chloe and Alexa) enjoyed being outside and hanging with eachother. It was fun to get out and be with another couple who are crazy with 2 kids under 2. Nile is almost 8 months and Chloe is about 20 months. We hope to do that again soon.
We had dinner at The Bambricks house. Crap, where's the camera? The presentation was ASTONISHING. We had Sushi... make your own. The most flavorful dinner I've had in a while. They are hard core when they say they are having a sushi night, there was no messing around. The station was set so you could make your own rolls. Rice, fried shrimp, avocado, egg, sliced carrots, wasabi and lots of others. We had Udon noodles in a special sauce, mochi, sprouts, Edamame warmed with rock salt MMMMM.mmm...mmm.. potstickers... I could go on. It was fun, thanks to Rick for burning my nose hairs and the lining of my poor nursing daughters stomach LOL. Luckily I was nursing when it was Chris' turn to make a roll and had a hayday with the Wasabi. I heard it was way worse than Rick's. Thanks for a fun time Bambricks!!!!
There's talk around our house about getting Disneyland passes. The kids are free right now and we know a few families with passes already. If you have passes, shoot us an email or call. We are probably purchasing in a few weeks. We'd love to hang out with all you CRAZY DISNEY people. My husbands heart is softening by the minute (about Disneyland) We're excited.


1 comment:
WHAT.....I love that dog! So freaking sad. :( Chocolate labs are great dogs but nothing could replace Misha.
Post a Comment