Saturday, November 8, 2008

TAMMY GRAHAM BROOKHART


Today I mourn the loss of an old co-worker and friend from Discus Dental. I got the news last week that on Saturday she was rushed to the hospital then transferred to Cedar in Los Angeles due to a Liver problem. She suffered two strokes and was in a coma on life support. So quickly, today (Saturday) I got the dreaded call. We lost Tammy last night at the young age of 35. Tammy was married and had a 10 year old daughter Chase. One of the most beautiful girls you have ever seen. Please keep her family in your prayers.


Chase, may God give you the strength to get through each day. May you look to him for Peace each night.


Kevin, may you draw near to the Lord through this difficult time and know that he loves you and is with you each step of the way.


*Tammy Graham Brookhart*
Beautiful
Hard Working

Spunky

Loud

Social Butterfly

I'll forever remember you that way. I'll never forget your smile. You will be missed!

No comments: