You may think the little one did this, but you are wrong, it was ALEXA. The worst part: as I was repremanding her, I look over and the roll had so much momentum that it was unraveling itself. I am closing my lips trying to keep a straight face, she looks over, sees it, looks up at me with a smirk and we both start CRACKING UP. So much for the discipline huh?Thursday, November 20, 2008
KIDS WILL BE KIDS
You may think the little one did this, but you are wrong, it was ALEXA. The worst part: as I was repremanding her, I look over and the roll had so much momentum that it was unraveling itself. I am closing my lips trying to keep a straight face, she looks over, sees it, looks up at me with a smirk and we both start CRACKING UP. So much for the discipline huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment