Yes, that's drool!
Mmmm.. you taste good Brie!
Brielyn Petting her Pretty Pony
Saddling Up! Brie rode without me holding onto her this time! Big Girl, she loves it. This may be my Cowgirl.I invited a group of mom's to join the girls and I at The Lakewood Equestrian Center. I had been doing Sidewalk Chalk and Paint Days and those were fun but I thought it might be fun to do other things as well. So far, this is our second outing... with our first being Hullabaloos Clubhouse. I think that was by far the MOST fun. It was great for all ages and the kids played their little hearts out.
Today, we went to ride ponies, feed some goats and just enjoy the outdoors. Poor Alexa didn't get to come along today, she has the stomach flu and is not quite over it yet. But Brielyn and I had a good time. I usually forget to take pictures; this time I didn't forget but I only got pics of Brie on the pony since she had to go by herself they were all taken up the first round. Next play date I will get some pictures of all the kids!
If you ever want to get out and see some beautiful horses, feed some hungry goats and enjoy nature, it's a FUN place there's also bunnies running all around. Brie and I stayed a bit longer and I just enjoyed walking around. We got to watch a trainer, training her black and white pony. Something about watching it run so gracefully around the circle, soothed me! We petted a few horses even though it says not to.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAME OUT, THANKS FOR A FUN TIME AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT PLAY DATE!
YEAH FOR PLAY DATES!


No comments:
Post a Comment