
Actually this post should be called DEODORANT-OR LACK THEREOF
I JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGOT TO PUT ON DEODORANT THIS MORNING.
So, it WAS me that smelled so bad. Every time I pushed Brielyn on the swing the wind would kick up that smell. I thought, No, I'm just being silly, it's probably the mom next to me pushing her kid. I let it go. But then, we get home and the girls are asleep; I kick my feet up to rest at home and my hand goes up and .....WHOOOOAAAA. Then it occurs to me.... Did I put on deodorant today? WHOOPS.
HAVE YOU EVER FORGOTTEN DEODORANT? DO TELL YOUR STORY! LEAVE A COMMENT!
I am such a freak about deodorant and always so self conscious of smelling. It actually was so bad at one point in my life, it kept me from wearing certain types of shirts. My family insists that they've never smelled me, but I think they are just being nice. I had my thyroid checked because I thought I had a problem since I sweat so much for a girl. They gave me a sample of this Prescription Strength Deodorant... Let's just say it felt like pins and needles were sticking me simultaneously in each armpit hair follicle. It was one of the most painful experiences I've ever had and I will never try that again! It's loaded with alcohol and you're supposed to wear saran wrap or a tight fitting shirt so it will clog your pores overnight.. NOT GOOD, DON'T TRY IT. In High School I would carry around deodorant in my backpack and re-apply often. I used to carry one in my car in the center console.
Today it's no joke, I SMELL!!! AND THE BEST PART IS: I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT. I'm in the comfort of my own home.
OKAY, I'M GOING TO GO PUT SOME DEODORANT ON. MY FAVORITE IS SECRET PLATINUM :VANILLA CHAI


1 comment:
so funny...
there was one time that i flew in from out of town and went directly from the airport into work...but i had forgotten deodorant...
so on the way to work, i stopped at rite-aid and bought the exact scent you have photographed above. before i started working, i headed into the bathroom to apply it...problem solved.
Post a Comment