

OH YES I DID!!!!
So... it was my husbands birthday PARTY and the dress was scandalous without something under. Blue jeans wouldn't work because all of mine have back pockets with flaps and they would protrude since the dress is fitting and it looked WRONG. So, that's when I knew it was time to bust out and buy the LEGGINGS. Although Alicia (you can visit her blog) would highly disagree, they were fun and comfy! Just the perfect asset to make the perfect party outfit (for a mother!)
YOU BE THE JUDGE. ARE THEY ROCKIN' OR NOT???
DO YOU WEAR LEGGINGS? LET'S HEAR IT!


2 comments:
Although i have written a blog post that is the rebuttal to "I rocked the leggings!" I do have to give it up to Lynnae for workin' it in her leggings. She looked hot and although i still do not condone the use of leggings to accessorize anyone’s outfit, Lynnae definitely rocked them with her sparkly dress (which was super cute). xoxo (p.s. i'm giving Lynnae a hair scrunchy as a christmas present to see if she can rock that too! if anyone can bring it back and make it look cute, lynnae can!)
LOL Thanks Alicia.. can't wait to get my scrunchie!
Post a Comment