Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS


AT THE HOFF HOUSEHOLD


I know, I know... your comments are welcome, but I've already heard it from family and friends. Yes, I got my tree out before some of the stores even put their Christmas out.


But, it's our first Family Tree... last year we just got a white/metallic small tree for Alexa and Brielyn.

On October 24th the family tree went up!!! Thank you Grandma Sue and Grandpa Hal for all of your help! I was so excited to see it up in the house, it's a 7 1/2 ft. pre- lit tree and I had just the perfect spot for it (since we don't have enough furniture yet to fill our house! LOL) The girls have been so good, they love to look at and they haven't destroyed it yet or knocked it down. Knock on Wood!


So.... WHAT DOES YOUR TREE LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR? or should I say WHAT WILL YOUR TREE LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR?


3 comments:

mrsuribe said...

I will admit that I'm kind of jealous. I love when my home is decorated for Christmas.

Your tree looks very pretty. Have a happy Halloween and hopefully we will see you on Sunday.

Oh, and I think we'll join you at the horse stables on the 7th...thanks for the invite.

Lynnae Hoff said...

Thanks so much; my lights are on right now and it's cozy in here. I'm so glad you're coming to the horse stables... the boys will love it! See you soon!

Leanne said...

Wow! I thought I was bad.

That's awesome!

This is Christopher by the way