Thursday, October 16, 2008

BEACH DAY!
















We've been having a lot of fun this week. It was a beautiful day on Wednesday and it seemed like a great day for the beach....


So, we packed our lunch, a few chairs, sand toys, swim suits and towels and headed off to BOLSA CHICA! It was one of my favorite trips to the beach. The weather was amazing, the ocean was breathtaking and my kids were just loving the beach so much. That day I decided it would take A LOT to move away from Southern California. We just need to utilize the beach more often; my family and I take it for granted and we pay for it (the price of living here is ridiculous) .. why not use it?


I've made it a pact to not let this be my last trip with the girls to the beach... I'm hoping to get one day in this weekend. I'm praying for good weather on Saturday.


Wanna Join Us? We may not have many more days at the beach. SHOOT ME AN EMAIL, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU!!!

No comments: