
I recently watched my sisters kids for her.... I will keep the name anonymous.. but couldn't resist sharing the story.
We are in the car and Alexa is telling her cousins that her Grandma bought her a Barney movie... when my nephew chimes in ... (SO SERIOUS AND INFORMATIVELY)
Nephew: OH!!, Aunty Lynnae, I heard a rumor about Barney
Me: Oh really, what is it?? (I'm thinking oh crap, I hope that he doesn't say the obvious rumor that went down years ago about "purple" Barney and him being a bit on the feminine side.. at this time I'm cringing in my seat...all the kids were in the car
Nephew: I really did hear something and I just heard it..
Me: Oh, it's like a hot off the press rumor????
Nephew: Yeah, I heard that Barney was put in jail for smuggling drugs in his tail!
Me: I was dying laughing and RELIEVED that he didn't say the "G" word in front of all the kids... I looked at Chris and said thank goodness. All the kids thought it was so cool!
Those silly kids at school! That's the latest and greatest rumor on the blacktop. I wish that was my only care and stress in the world. My other thought was.. Oh, I CAN sooooo wait til Alexa goes to school.


No comments:
Post a Comment