Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I'm Looking Forward To


Halloween to be over and Thanksgiving to start! - I'm not a big Halloween person. I don't mind letting my kids dress up (it's fun for kids and they look cute) but overall I think the decorations are ugly and it's just not one of my favorite holidays. Anyways, why do we need Halloween when we live next to MIMI and it's Halloween everyday? I'm going to start sending them over saying "Trick or Treat"


Reading the Devotional with my husband tonight- last night we played "Speed" afterwards and I won 3 out of 4 games... But, who's counting???


My Tastefully Simple Party this Saturday Night- I'm excited to have a Girls Night and just get a chance to eat, drink and socialize with lots of girls! If you want to join us, email or call it's at 6 PM and we'd love to have you.


Alexa to go to San Diego with Papa Dan on Saturday- My Dad's taking Alexa to Sea World again, this time just for the day but I know how much it means to each of them to bond like this. She's going to have a blast!

.

The Avocados on the tree to be ripe!- I LOVE GUACAMOLE and I love to eat it alone, on tacos, with chips, on a tortilla or bread... just about any way..... I may be big as the house when avocado season comes around.

No comments: