Lyndsay's in India! What? Yes, Lyndsay Boulton, my sister is in India. She along with 18 other individuals from our church are on a mission in India. Our church does it every year, in fact, Chris went 2 years ago and I met him for the first time when he returned. I fell in love with him in his Punjabi dancing and singing in front of church teaching the congregation the songs they learned in India.
Lyndsay left last Sunday and will return February 24th. I am so proud of the woman that Lyndsay has become. God blesses those who receive him and Lyndsay is living proof. I love her so much and look up to her and the wonderful example that she has been. She didn't use the excuse of having 4 children to not go to India or the fact that she had Namonia and wasn't fully recovered the day she left. She was determined to serve God and go to India. I miss her but more so; I am so glad she's there and proud of her. When I looked at the picture(courtesy of Dave's blog) I laughed. The things you'll do for Jesus! She'd never hold a bird like that... are you crazy! I love it. I know Lyndsay is extruding her love for Jesus all over India and onto every soul she touches. It's amazing what we can and will do for Jesus. I can't wait to hear how India has touched Lyndsays heart and all that she's experienced.
Please join us as we welcome Lyndsay and Team India home on March 2nd. Our services are at 9 am and 11 am. See you at:
Revolution Church in the city of Lakewood; off Norwalk and Del Amo at Artesia High School.


1 comment:
THANX! It was a great experience. I can't wait to go back next year!It's good to be home.
Post a Comment