Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day


Valentines Day was low key this year. Alexa and Brielyn passed out Princess Valentines to family, friends and neighbors. Chris and I decided to celebrate together the day before so that my mom could watch them and we wouldn't have to be in the middle of the Valentines Day havoc at the restaurants. It's a good idea!!! We had a great dinner and margarita at El Torito then sped off to the movies just in time to see "Fools Gold" It was a good movie but I fell asleep. That doesn't mean anything coming from someone who can no longer stay awake through a movie. I'm exhausted these days so if I am stationary staring at something, I WILL FALL ASLEEP. But, we had a great time and really got to enjoy each others company. I got a card and some chocolate and Chris got a card and a book about "Bulldogs" I can't get him the real thing yet so I figure I'll let him read about them so when we are ready we can do it right. We said we weren't going to get anything for Valentines since we upgraded and spent some of our money on buying the Deluxe Disney Passes.

No comments: