You have to take a picture in front of the castle...
I love this store!
Perfectly Pink
She could barely reach, but managed

I told her to get up on Minnies bed and this is the pose she gave me. Perfect!

Alexa and Daddy waiving Hi to Mommy and Brielyn
The family on the Winnie the Pooh RideWe finally did it! On Saturday, Feb.9th we purchased our yearly Disneyland passes and took the girls for the 1st time. They really enjoyed it. Alexa was pretty quiet, just taking it all in and smiling. She liked the characters from afar but we never waited in the long lines to take pictures. Next time. Brielyn was an angel. She slept for the most part but woke up just in time for the Winnie the Pooh Ride. She was a crack up.... she held onto the bar in front and bobbled her head back and forth to see both sides of the ride. She was in awe of all the bright, fun colors. As we were walking out of the park saying goodbye to D-land Alexa wrapped her arms around Chris gave him a big hug, looked into his eyes and then gave him a big kiss. It was so sweet yet it was so perfect (the timing and all) it almost seemed staged. I think that means she had a good time.
She has re affirmed she had a good time due to the fact that she's been talking about it ever since. She tells everyone " I saw Minnie" or " Uh Pooh Ride"
We'll be back soon...


1 comment:
That is so fun! It is such a different experience with two girls verses my experience with two boys. I love the princess stuff how cute is that. Hey when mike gets back maybe we can meet up one night.
So fun.
Post a Comment