Wednesday, February 6, 2008

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME!!!


Chris and I have been talking about purchasing Disneyland passes while the girls are still young and FREE! It will also give me something fun to do with the kids during the year. As I've been talking about it, I've found that there are tons of moms with passes . So, we were planning on it.


Chris' parents came over yesterday and before leaving they surprised us with a check and said " Happy Valentines Day." On the memo was a Mickey Mouse head. Awesome, we are so stoked and blessed. Chris and I are going to figure out a day and get our passes and start on the adventure. What an awesome Valentines gift huh? And it's the gift that keeps giving all year long. I can't wait to see how Alexa reacts to all of the fun and excitement and the ... PRINCESSES. If you have a pass, shoot me an email. We are excited to hang out with new people and have fun.


The Hoff's

No comments: